TS3DNS.com is a service that allows users to connect to Teamspeak 3 servers without having to specify the
IP or the port number.
Some of the benefits of using TS3DNS.com are:
- Mobile optimized, visit TS3DNS.com via your iphone, ipod, or Android device to get a mobile version of
- Custom subdomains:
- TS3DNS.com, TSDNS.mobi, TSUCP.com, TS3PRO.com, TS3DNS.pro subdomains. (example: yourguild.TS3DNS.com)
- Your own domain (ex: ts.yourdomain.com) simply by adding DNS CNAME record.
- Change servers IP:port without ever modifying your users connection information.
- Zero setup! Perfect for those that cannot or do not want to setup a TSDNS server.
Please note: As of Teamspeak 3.1 if you are using your own external domains you will need to make some DNS changes.
For TSDNS to properly function with 3.1+ Teamspeak clients an SRV record is needed.
Required settings for using our service are:
TSDNS zone limits up to 100.
- Full Featured Hosted TeamSpeak 3 Control Panel. (Features based on Server Query permissions)
- Server Settings
- Privilege Key Manager
- Permission Reset
- View Server Logs
- Complaint List
- Banlist Manager
- Manage Registered Users
- Live Server Viewer
- Dynamic DNS Address support. Our TSDNS automatically resolve and update with the current IP address.
Whether you host your own TS3 server from home or host with a ATHP you can take advantage of all these
features starting at $1.10 per month or $7.99 per year.